Why HULLO?!?
Hello or well, HULLO! Welcome to my blog! It is the first time I've ever sat down and made a blog (not counting the earlier blogs as they lie ignored). So,
Why did I name my blog "HULLO"? (Wow, self interviewing is fun! Maybe will try hand at more interviews! Mum, brother, grandpa, Sharukh Khan, Brad Pitt...WOW, will be famous soon! Planning weird plans for life is so much fun!) Anyway,so yeah, if you have a blog I am sure you will remeber the confusion over what to name your blog! So, my attempts at giving an identity to my blog (which just had to be the way I identified myself in a crowd by the way) started with- what about Niv's diary (tough one there, eh?),yeah that was the first one I came out with, but somehow it didn't really strike me (still wondering why, maybe was too cliche), you know as something very, very "me"! So there was Niv's blog, Niv's corner and well, lets just say a whole lot of more 'Nivs'! But none of them seem good enough, so after much thought I came up with Hullo (taa dah!). So, why did I choose Hullo? I mean its not even hello! Actually, I didn't really come up with it Ruskin Bond did! Yeah no kidding,he did! You see in his book 'The Room on the Roof' a wandering, friendless and well a somewhat lost Rusty is greatted by a young sikh boy, Somi, by..you guessed it, Hullo! (Maybe in the book it a way to show the pronunciation of an Indian chap) And thus starts a friendship (though on a very silent lines) which leads a lone Rusty to friends and friendships that spam through the book and in some of the other books later too! So, why shouldn't I name my blog that too! I made my blog to extend a hand of freindship and sharing to all, after all! What better name could be there, infact! So here is a gesture of friendship ( more than a greeting) :) from Niv to all!
Oh and why did I start a blog? I mean with facebook and everything, isn't blogging a bit umm..obsolete? NOT AT ALL! NO WAY! Well, I have thought of starting a blog many times, like too many times! and while I did end up starting some blogs (which have just one post!!) but somehow in the middle of school, studies, last year of school they just got lost or wait ignored. SO now that school is over and I have atleast 3 months until college, I just couldn't think of a better time to start my online journel! So here is, as a product of (questionable ) talent and (immense) desire)....HULLO (maybe I should work as a opening ceremony speech writer, great idea!! Wait, mum just said there is no such specific thing as that!! oh no! Have decided to stick to blogging then). Anyway, WELCOME EVERYONE!
7:07 PM
|
Labels:
hullo,
naming blog,
Niv,
why hullo
|
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(15)
- ► 08/28 - 09/04 (1)
- ► 07/31 - 08/07 (2)
- ► 06/12 - 06/19 (1)
- ► 05/15 - 05/22 (1)
- ► 05/08 - 05/15 (2)
- ► 05/01 - 05/08 (1)
- ► 04/24 - 05/01 (1)
About Me
- N!ved!ta
- Presently out of school (kid?!?) hoping to go to college soon (:D) Love to read books, play badminton and watch movies (trust me on that! I could sit for 2 hours and watch a martian movie without subtitles!!)
Followers
- 11th
- 12th
- 8tracks
- Albert
- bored
- cooking
- cool websites
- courage
- dhoop ke makaan sa
- different
- Einstein
- enjoying the mornign
- even
- exercise
- go
- goals
- hullo
- if
- miss school
- miss you
- missing people
- mix
- movies
- naming blog
- Niv
- once school is over
- out of school
- reading
- relaxed
- rock paper scissors
- school leaving song
- things to do
- ways
- we
- why hullo
0 comments:
Post a Comment