Change.
The thing about life that I've never understood is its tendency to change. And change dramaticallllllly!! One moment you are out there playing and the other you are stuck inside your house with your maths book! When I see my baby pictures i can hardly believe that its me , when I see my grandpa's picture its just a picture for me now, its so hard to believe that 7-8 years back I could've just called him! But, then hey I'm not a philosopher or anything.
I'm sure all of us wonder what will happen tommorow, where will I be where will she be, will we ever meet, will I be actually doing what I want to do, when will I decide what do I really want to do... and then there is the whole what if part to deal with..I'm sure you relate to this =) Its in my head too, while studying sometimes, I find myself looking at the ceiling, like with a really blank expression on my face and its then that I'm thinking about .... well things, these things.
I'm not old. I've jsut seen 17 years of this world. But, still even till now, in just 17 years, I've seen so many changes...so what about in the next 20 years when I'll be 37, and hopefully still here =P. Uggghhhh...this gets frustrating...
So, yesterday I was well frustrated again..and thats when I remembered this very beautiful quote I had read in the novel The Memory Keeper's Daughter -
"You can't stop time. You can't capture light. You can only turn your face up and let it rain down."
and I realized all my thoughts, fears, every stupid thought..is well insignificant..and so I got back to my maths book, with a light feeling in my head.
<3 <3 <3
This too is from an old blog and yes sir I wrote it, yes I did! Now, that I am out of school (oh there I go again) I'm so glad I got rid of that horrible maths book (yeah, yeah, yeah) , this change I love!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(15)
- ► 08/28 - 09/04 (1)
- ► 07/31 - 08/07 (2)
- ► 06/12 - 06/19 (1)
- ► 05/15 - 05/22 (1)
- ► 05/08 - 05/15 (2)
- ► 05/01 - 05/08 (1)
- ► 04/24 - 05/01 (1)
About Me
- N!ved!ta
- Presently out of school (kid?!?) hoping to go to college soon (:D) Love to read books, play badminton and watch movies (trust me on that! I could sit for 2 hours and watch a martian movie without subtitles!!)
Followers
- 11th
- 12th
- 8tracks
- Albert
- bored
- cooking
- cool websites
- courage
- dhoop ke makaan sa
- different
- Einstein
- enjoying the mornign
- even
- exercise
- go
- goals
- hullo
- if
- miss school
- miss you
- missing people
- mix
- movies
- naming blog
- Niv
- once school is over
- out of school
- reading
- relaxed
- rock paper scissors
- school leaving song
- things to do
- ways
- we
- why hullo
0 comments:
Post a Comment