Relaxed.
12 June 2011
I am here in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India right now. Yeah in like the middle of summers, when the temperatures can get well DO get 48 degree C and even the airconditioning refuses to work but hey this is the place I was born and I stayed here till I was 7 so the heat really is not that much of a problem infact I only feel a little discomfort in the afternoon but thats alright. So is it weird that it is here that, for first time in many weeks, that I feel RELAXED? Okay I got over with school and basically have been doing nothing for the past 1 and a half month but still there were always teh results to wait for and then the college decisions and basically just my own created anxiety over stupid things. But here. Nothing. NADA. I am sweating here like like umm... an ice cube?! right now but then I am in my grandmothers house and I am like totally still mentally and physically. Maybe that is exactly what Ruskin Bond's books set in the Mussorie would feel like in real life minus the hill station and the cool weather and add to that a town near the Thar desert. So, abar mein chaloo sa aap ho kale pursu milula (haha.. no you did not forget your language this is just marwari for 'see you later folks' ;)
10:35 PM
|
Labels:
relaxed
|
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(15)
- ► 08/28 - 09/04 (1)
- ► 07/31 - 08/07 (2)
- ▼ 06/12 - 06/19 (1)
- ► 05/15 - 05/22 (1)
- ► 05/08 - 05/15 (2)
- ► 05/01 - 05/08 (1)
- ► 04/24 - 05/01 (1)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (6)
About Me
- N!ved!ta
- Presently out of school (kid?!?) hoping to go to college soon (:D) Love to read books, play badminton and watch movies (trust me on that! I could sit for 2 hours and watch a martian movie without subtitles!!)
Followers
- 11th
- 12th
- 8tracks
- Albert
- bored
- cooking
- cool websites
- courage
- dhoop ke makaan sa
- different
- Einstein
- enjoying the mornign
- even
- exercise
- go
- goals
- hullo
- if
- miss school
- miss you
- missing people
- mix
- movies
- naming blog
- Niv
- once school is over
- out of school
- reading
- relaxed
- rock paper scissors
- school leaving song
- things to do
- ways
- we
- why hullo
0 comments:
Post a Comment